Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bachelorette Party Invitation




My little sister is getting married in less than a month, and as maid of honor I'm hosting the bachelorette party along with the other bridesmaids.

We aren't the most girlie girls. Don't give us animal prints and hot pink invitations, give us funny! make it simple, to the point, stay feminine, and always keep it classy (well try). Hopefully this is it. She said she liked it? 

While I was googling inspirational images for the invite, I stumbled on the photo in the invite. It was love at first site, I had to use it. Then I found another pink invite, married the two and this what I came up with. I also added some bling to the image like she is wearing a really big diamond. I think it's important to add a little something something.  



No comments:

Post a Comment